Helping Hands Domiciliary Care Services Limited (Helping Hands DCS) was founded in December 2013 by Davina Evans and Samantha Dyke who have worked in the care sector for over 30 years and have built a fantastic reputation in Telford and surrounding areas by providing excellent person centred care services that is individually tailored to meet the needs of the people using our services.
Helping Hands DCS offers all personal care needs to Private paying clients, NHS clients and is a preferred provider for Telford & Wrekin Council.
All our care team have a DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) at least two references and go through training before providing any care services and commit to continual development that includes advanced training in
- Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Principles of End of Life Care
- Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Principles of Care Planning
- Principles of the Mental Health Care Worker
- Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Cleaning Knowledge and Skills
- Counselling Skills
Helping Hands DCS People and Roles
Davina Evans Registered Manager | Director
Samantha Dyke Registered Manager | Trainer
Christine Dyke Quality Assurance
Julie Hilditch Managing Care Coordinator
Rachel Lewis Care Coordinator
Shauni Culley Senior Community Care Worker
We have 50 wonderful Community Care Workers that deliver only the best care services in and around the Telford area.